This Policy applies only to information collected on this Website including electronic messages between you and this Website.
This Policy does not apply to information collected:
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website or any third party including any websites for which a link is provided for or to from this Website.
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or through this Website.
For the purposes of this Policy, the following definitions apply:
- Personal information means any form of information that allows the identity of an individual to whom the information applies to be reasonably inferred by either direct or indirect means.
Information We Collect
Information that you voluntarily share is collected when you input information into forms or messaging platforms hosted on the Website. For example, you may elect to enter your information when you would like to contact us. This information, including personal information, may include, among other things:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your address
- Your geographic region
- Information that you submit in documents, files, and attachments
- Information that you enter, in narrative or text form, into forms or other modes of submitting information through the Website
Some information may be automatically collected as you navigate on and through the Website. Information, including potential personal information, collected in this way may include:
- Information about your internet connection
- Information about the equipment you use to access this Website
- Usage details
- IP addresses
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Use of Information
Information may be collected for general commercial purposes including, but not limited to:
- Providing information about our products
- Providing information about products and services of third parties
- Responding to requests and claims
- Marketing and advertising our products and services
- Requesting feedback
- Responding to legal requests
- Presenting the Website and its contents
- To fulfill any purpose for which the information is provided
Information collected automatically may include personal information or may be maintained with and/or associated with personal information collected in other ways or received from third parties. We use this information to improve our businesses and our Website, including:
- Estimating our audience size and usage patterns
- Storing information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your interests
- Recognize you when you return to the Website
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others.
Accuracy and Security
If you contact us to correct your information you believe to be incorrect, we will attempt to correct such any existing inaccuracies in a timely manner. We are concerned with the security of your information and are committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
This Website uses “cookies” and similar tracking technologies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may be able to refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
Do Not Track
This Website does not currently respond to or monitor for Do Not Track browser settings.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Website is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Website or provide any information on it or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.